Honored Contributor

I saw this lady on Tamron Hall last week. She is a former model.  She says her beauty secrets are LOTS of Water every day and she uses and believes in StriVecton Products and is their new ambassador for them.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I saw this lady on Tamron Hall last week. She is a former model.  She says her beauty secrets are LOTS of Water every day and she uses and believes in StriVecton Products and is their new ambassador for them.

She had her own line of cosmetics on HSN for several years.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Do you suppose she came to love these products before or after she became the ambassador?  Asking for a friend 😂

Respected Contributor

Really? She's a brand ambassador, what else is she going to say?

Lots of H20 every day. Same, nothing noticeable for me.

Respected Contributor

She was absolutely STUNNING on cover after cover of Vogue.  She is still stunning. I wish she still made her TAMANU oil.  It was the best that I've ever used.  Got rid of scars and burns better than anything that I tried after.

Respected Contributor

I remember when she was selling on HSN she had a product that was something like a sponge that you just soaked in water and pressed onto your face.  I never tried it, it seemed a bit "out there", but yes, even back then she was touting the benefits of WATER.  I've always drank a lot of water, way back before it was fashionable.  I think it does help your skin.

Honored Contributor

"THIS lady...."

Er Uh....she's one of the first Super Models starting back in the 70's...

Honored Contributor

She has terrible sun damaged skin from years of abuse....I would not believe a word she says.  A wrinkled leathery mess.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wow! Don't hold back SeaMaiden. Lauren is 76 years old. What do you expect? I think she looks great and I'm not a fan.

Respected Contributor

I think she looks fantastic for her age.  Not like some others that have obviously had all sorts of fillers and nips and tucks.