Honored Contributor

Read this quote today and it really made me think about how true I believe it is.

"If you obsess about your looks, it kills your spirit"

Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with caring about your looks or wanting to look your best. But I think it's about balance, with obsess being the key word.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

I so agree, when I was a kid I would not go out or even to school, if my hair did not suit me and I didn't think my clothes were just right. I got over that though in the late 60's when the hippie movement shook everything up and anything went.LOL

Honored Contributor

I am not the kind of person that would obsess over anything.  It's not in my personality and especially over looks.  You have your looks when you are young and at your best and they change over time as they should.  You accept aging or you will have problems.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am not the kind of person that would obsess over anything.  It's not in my personality and especially over looks.  You have your looks when you are young and at your best and they change over time as they should.  You accept aging or you will have problems.  

@Katcat1  ITA 100%.