Valued Contributor

Laura's Baked Elements Discontinued?

Got an e-mail today with a deal I was interested in but noticed that she doesn't even list the Baked Elements anywhere on her website (bummer- I liked it!) I know I can still get it here but on Laura's site with $50 order- the shipping is free (UNLIKE SOME PLACES I KNOW) --anyhow I was going to order the deal and the Baked Elements but couldn't even run a search on it. So does anyone know what's going on with that??? I know ULTA had it too, but if it's discontinued then I'm going to have to find something else. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura's Baked Elements Discontinued?

Oh no! It was on her website just the other day. I wonder what happened? I'll be so bummed if it really is discontinued. This is my favorite compact. I use it all the time to set my BB or CC cream and carry one in my purse for touch-ups. I'm currently on A/D with QVC and just received notification the other day that my next shipment will be made next week.

Honored Contributor

OH NO! You guys are talking about the Baked Elements Oval Compact foundation?

That is my absolute FAVORITE foundation EVER! I searched also and couldn't find it. I emailed Laura's website.

If it is discontinued...I am going to cry, then try and hoard all I can afford!

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 RespectLife said:

OH NO! You guys are talking about the Baked Elements Oval Compact foundation?

That is my absolute FAVORITE foundation EVER! I searched also and couldn't find it. I emailed Laura's website.

If it is discontinued...I am going to cry, then try and hoard all I can afford!

Yes, that one!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering because she has been OOS in a few of the shades, including fair, since January and they could not give me an ETA of when or if it would be back in stock.

Honored Contributor

I got a email back from LG.com pretty fast!

I asked right out if it was discontinued since it was no longer on LG site or Ulta or beauty.com and could only be found at QVC.

They said:

Thanks for inquiring about Baked Elements. It is available on QVC.

Snicker. Thanks...I replied back hoping for a clearer answer on its future.

In the meantime, I went on AD here for the 2 colors I like. All colors seemed to be available. At least I 'should' get one more each of the two colors I use.

Appreciate the heads up...truly this is my favorite foundation ever. If they would just answer yes or no if it was being discontinued...at least I could plan on splurging on a stockhold.

If we are jumping to conclusions...then I have a backup anyways.

Honored Contributor

Here is the second reply...

Kindly be advised that the Baked Elements Foundation has not been discontinued. We recently migrated to a new web platform and all products have not transferred. At this time we do not have a date when this product will be available on LauraGeller.com.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 RespectLife said:

Here is the second reply...

Kindly be advised that the Baked Elements Foundation has not been discontinued. We recently migrated to a new web platform and all products have not transferred. At this time we do not have a date when this product will be available on LauraGeller.com.

Honored Contributor

I am surprised at how quickly they responded! I've never heard of their CS responding that quickly, if at all!

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 HappyDaze said:

I am surprised at how quickly they responded! I've never heard of their CS responding that quickly, if at all!

I know, right? Two email responses within the hour (although the first one was useless! LOL)

JLF- that is just the cutest!