Respected Contributor

I visited my local Ulta store today and was pleasantly surprised.  Laura Geller lipsticks the Italian marble variety was marked down to $2.10 and so were the glosses.  The little girl working the makeup area said they were not going to carry her makeup anymore, hence the big savings.   I only wear lip and mascara items so I racked up!

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols 

Wow! What an amazing score! Enjoy your new items.

Valued Contributor

I have found some great buys on LG items at Marshall's.  The eye shadow pallets are usually marked down to between $3-5 and the lipsticks and glosses as well.  Got a bronzer with brush there for $5.00 last week as well as spackle.  Will check out my Ulta as well.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

I've seen Laura Geller kits at Winners in Canada and T.J. Maxx and Marshalls in the U.S. but it's sporadic. I do have a very nice Southhampton Classic face palette that contains a powder blush, a  powder bronzer, and 4 powder eyeshadows and it's very nice. It's not heavily pigmented even though just looking at the blush you would think so. To me that's a plus as I don't like clown cheeks but powder blushes that you can build up.

I don't see individual items like mascaras or lipsticks by Laura Geller, just various kits. I also have a nice kit that contains a matte translucent face powder and a mattifying primer. I can't say if the primer works very well or not though.

When I was in the U.S at the Bellingham Ulta store back at the end of June, the Laura Geller display was picked clean and there wasn't anything left to buy. So I suspect that it would be hit and miss if an Ulta store has any Geller or Julep inventory left or not.

Respected Contributor
I got two Laura Geller kits from Marshall’s a few weeks ago. Bargain prices! Great for gifting.
Valued Contributor

Re: Laura geller finds

[ Edited ]

ULTA had all their remaning stock on sale at fantastic prices. I missed it. When you click on anything now, it says Sold Out.

Valued Contributor
I’ve been picking up some items at TJ maxx and Marshall’s. No Italian marble though (darn - have loved strawberry toffee for years). Tried the sparkle blur stick hydrate today and really liked it. I also am liking the filter first foundation. Also picked up a few kits that were TSVs for a really good price. Her glam lash is a great mascara too.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
FYI the for the love of chocolate kit was 12.99, a great deal for a great kit. I bought it when it was a tsv and used everything.