Geller TSV.jpg

Regular Contributor

8/28/15 Laura Geller Italian Garden 7-Piece Collection $59.94 

Frequent Contributor

thank you so much for replying.....I appreiciate it!  \

Frequent Contributor

Thank you sincerely

Respected Contributor

read reviews I posted under my thread as well as some others.

I posted the very first day I tried it, shouldn't have but did. I had to post again doing almost an about face with most of the products.

I did say in all my posts I hate the dark deep burgundy color of the lip stain. It is way too dark for anyone fair. I ordered light, perfect for me. I wear BE serum foundation in Bare Shell.

While I liked the color of the eye liner, brown sugar, it doesn't last at all. Goes on nice, very smooth but just didn't last.

The shadows  have a lot of shimmer which I don't care for on me and didn't realize that when I ordered, should have read it better.

The mascara I loved till that night I felt my lashes, very stiff and hard. It was also hard to wash off since I don't use waterproof mascara. It did look good, no clumps, no spider lashes and no flaking but, made my lashes so stiff.

The foundation would be the only thing I would have used so I      sent it back today.

I prefer the BE serum foundation to this but this foundation is nice as well, just not my first choice.

I will look forward to others reviews when they get and try this kit.