Contributor

I was hesitant to try the Laura Mercier finishing powder largely because of the price. I am so glad I did.  This is by far the best powder I have every used, and, I've tried many of them.  Blurs imperfections, does not settle in lines and my makeup stayed on all day.  If you are on the fence about it, I would highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

👍

Respected Contributor

@tbird I know that so many people love it.

I didn't see the magic.

I love Fenty Pro Filtr Instant Retouch Loose Powder, but I do get oily, so I think this one works better for me than the LM.

It is a beautiful powder, too. 

Honored Contributor

@tbird    I use to love Laura Mercier but when she sold the company, many changes were made  especially to their tinted moisturizer that I always used and then could not.  The powder is still the same, thank goodness.  Lipsticks were changed, foundations, blushes.  When the new co. takes over, I believe they look for cheaper ways to produce a product, maybe not on all their products but significant ones.  I no longer purchase from Laura Mercier on a regular basis like I did.  I do own their loose, white powder and love their Secret concealer.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@tbird wrote:

I was hesitant to try the Laura Mercier finishing powder largely because of the price. I am so glad I did.  This is by far the best powder I have every used, and, I've tried many of them.  Blurs imperfections, does not settle in lines and my makeup stayed on all day.  If you are on the fence about it, I would highly recommend.

@tbird   I've used the white, loose setting powder for years...also the under eye brightening loose setting powder. Both wonderful products.

Honored Contributor

I have this powder.  Totally agree Smiley Happy