Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who like products from this brand, or if you've wanted to try something, Laura's website is having a Friend & Family event through 6/25.  It's 20% off!  I highly recommend her Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide foundation to anyone looking to lighten up their foundation yet still get excellent coverage and wear.  Women of color take note that there are 24 shades, so even the deepest skintones may find a match.  

Respected Contributor

What type of skin do you have?

Super Contributor

Nordstrom is price matching this sale as well - free shipping too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love LM products.

Honored Contributor

This F&F sale at her site includes free shipping. Don't know about free returns, so it's good to know about Nordstrom's price matching.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

My skin tends to lean toward oily, but now over 60 I have more periods during which I can experience dryness.  My skin is never combination at the same time... it's either oily or it will feel slightly dry.  Smooth Finish Fluide works for me regardless of how my skin is behaving, or the climate.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Excellent question ' if ' you are referring to sensitive skin - rosesea skin- very dry or very oily skin.

@Dusty1. * Something very important in considering \ online\ counter foundation \ or OTC.

I have seen the question >>> " what foundation can I use more than ( almost) any other skin issue".......so many skin issues!

I am sure this °brand° possibly may be one great foundation, but not everyone can use something just off the shelf.

Have no idea of the latest versions of [ all ] newer formulation, but I do know more & more ingredients are slowly being added to top brands. MORE dermatologist appointments day to day, here. Just my observation.....

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

Naes, it is an excellent question to ask when someone raves about a specific makeup or skincare product to know more about the raver's skintype and other concerns.  Hopefully, I answered that for dusty1.   My suggestion for Smooth Fluide was not made with the intent that it would be ideal for everyone.  It's perfect for me (formulation, coverage and color), and I was sharing my opinion.  I assume that everyone understands one person's best may not be right for another.  On the other hand it could be the best thing ever for the inquirer, but the only way to solve the mystery is for the person to try the product themselves.  For the shy and unsure, I highly recommend going to a store counter to buy their cosmetics.  Most prestige cosmetics are generous with samples. It reduces their returns, and helps consumers avoid the tried it didn't like it, now have to return it game.