Frequent Contributor

Laura Mercier coming to Ulta

For all Laura Mercier fans, Ulta will be debuting this line starting Jan 5th.  I apologize if this has already been posted.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier coming to Ulta

@chgobrsfan wrote:

For all Laura Mercier fans, Ulta will be debuting this line starting Jan 5th.  I apologize if this has already been posted.

@chgobrsfan   That's exciting news! Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

Never tried. Any stand out products?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brisky wrote:

@Brisky   Mmmm, where to start. The Under Eye Brightening Powder, LM Setting Powder (white, loose & finely milled), Eye Basics which are shadow primers that come in shades that can be worn alone as shadow, Cavier Sticks (waterproof stick eye shadows).....I personally also use LM's Primer. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks Shanus!
Trusted Contributor

I bought the Laura Mercier Parisian Nudes eyeshadow palette and it's gorgeous. Her eyeshadows are very high quality.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@Brisky  It's not the same.  When Laura owned it, it was wonderful.  Now everything has changed and not for the good.  I am sure they lost a lot of customers.  Plus they have the nerve to have high prices.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm ADDICTED to her RED lipsticks.  They are GORGEOUS.  She offers the Bluish Reds, which are not easy to find, and neutral reds without any orange/yellow in them.  I also used to use her Lip Balm in in a lipstick like tube, but that has been discontinued, which is too bad.  It was wonderful. 

I just ordered her concealer, which is offered in cool, neutral and warm colors, and it's very nice.  It goes on very smoothly and the color choices are great.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Brisky  It's not the same.  When Laura owned it, it was wonderful.  Now everything has changed and not for the good.  I am sure they lost a lot of customers.  Plus they have the nerve to have high prices.

@Katcat1   I've only found changes in her foundations. As far as price, all prestige cosmetics have gone out of sight in price. I think once companies saw a willingness to pay high prices for Tom Ford and Tilbury, they all went up. Of course, there are other dept. store lines that are less, as well as drugstore makeup and skincare. Something for everyone. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

@Brisky   Mmmm, where to start. The Under Eye Brightening Powder, LM Setting Powder (white, loose & finely milled), Eye Basics which are shadow primers that come in shades that can be worn alone as shadow, Cavier Sticks (waterproof stick eye shadows).....I personally also use LM's Primer. 

https://youtu.be/k2qjaihblMk

This MUA YouTuber uses Cavier Sticks (I believe in Caramel) in almost

every video...she loves that color.  Looks pretty...but did say they are 

pricey.  

5017F9C8-3B5D-49C0-82F4-35FE619952B1.jpeg