Super Contributor

Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks set of 4

They are now avaiable at Sephora; I love them!!  Amythst is in it which is an everyday color for me.  Moonlight is in it, a copper shade, and a rose gold.  I haven't seen them except online.   I did order.  I also like the Lancome ones.  It was a shame when Mally's ones in the white tube went away.  I have swatch Saddle Shimmer and still haven't found an exact or close color to it.  I have half of one left and I'm just going to keep it in hopes I will find one.  I really like the LM ad Lancome so I have finally gotten over Mally's being gone, sad as it is. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks set of 4

Does the LM and the Lancome shadow sticks  have a lot of shimmer in them? I never liked Mally's eye shadow sticks as they had so much shimmer in them.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Does the LM and the Lancome shadow sticks  have a lot of shimmer in them? I never liked Mally's eye shadow sticks as they had so much shimmer in them.

@cuddlesmama  Not too familiar w/ LM or Lancôme sticks. Bobbi Brown has waterproof sticks (many of which are matte) & also Trish McEvoy. CS at Sephora or the other sites should be able to answer question of shimmer. 

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmamaThe LM site lists her Caviar sticks by finish so you can filter for shimmer or matte.

The 4 in the set are shimmery, but they are beautiful & kind on my old eyes.

Amethyst is my favorite shade, too. I already have all of the colors, except Moonlight, or I would buy that set.

I line with her Plum & Cocoa Caviar Sticks a lot. They glide on & set for all day wear.

I have some of BB Cream Shadows, too & they are just as nice. I just like the bolder colors that LM does.

If you ever go to the CCO Mac Prolongwear Color Sticks have matte & shimmer & they are beautiful.

I just ordered my first color from Lancome on Sephora last night. 

Valued Contributor

I one of those rare people who didn't like the LM eye sticks.  I bought the set of 4 last year when the saleslady at Sephora talked me into them.  I was actually there to buy a new pot of Bobbi Brown creme shadow which I love!  She told me I'd like the LM better so I thought I'd give them a whirl.  Personally, I found them too dry and dificult to put on because they wouldn't glide across my lid.  I have personally used the Bobbi Brown creme shadow (My favorite color is Sand Dollar.) for years.  However, it looks like BB may be startiing to wind down their production of the pots in lieu of the sticks, too.  I actually haven't tried the BB stick eyeshadow because I love the pots so much.

Honored Contributor

@LittleT in KC wrote:

They are now avaiable at Sephora; I love them!!  Amythst is in it which is an everyday color for me.  Moonlight is in it, a copper shade, and a rose gold.  I haven't seen them except online.   I did order.  I also like the Lancome ones.  It was a shame when Mally's ones in the white tube went away.  I have swatch Saddle Shimmer and still haven't found an exact or close color to it.  I have half of one left and I'm just going to keep it in hopes I will find one.  I really like the LM ad Lancome so I have finally gotten over Mally's being gone, sad as it is. 

I ordered a set last year around the holidays. I don’t know if they were the same colors, but I found them very shimmery and not for me. Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama   Wrote:

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@cuddlesmama   Wrote:

Thank you so much. I will give them a look.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@LittleT in KC wrote:

@LittleT in KC  Kiko Milano has an almost exact dupe for Saddle Shimmer.  I think it's color 06 - Golden Brown.  If you're interested I can find out for sure next time I'm in NYC, there's a store in Times Square.  All of Kiko's stores closed in the U.S., except 5 locations.  Their business is doing better in Europe.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Valued Contributor

love to see it on sephora...great