Valued Contributor

Laura Gellers Ethereal 4 pc set...just got it in the mail

Had to try it right away & all I can say is WOW it looks great on!  I just about canceled my order but it shipped to fast!  Boy am I glad!  It is the perfect set!  So glad I got it but one thing I wish was that they would have had on autoship!  Cause I am sure I will want more when this runs out!  Anyone else get it & how do you like it!  I thought when I got it out of the box that wow a lot of pink but it just looks great when you put it on. Very happy with it!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Gellers Ethereal 4 pc set...just got it in the mail

Haven't heard of this one .....   Item # ??

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

It was an OTO that sold out in its only presentation because it had the Ethereal Rose blush. It's a cult favorite that's almost impossible to get. I have no idea why it's not a core item in her collection, but it isn't.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

This says Waitlist only, but if I had to guess, I'd say it won't come back.

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Ethereal-Washes-of-Color-4pc.-Collection.product.A274293.html?sc=A27...

Laura seems to make Ethereal Rose as difficult to get as possible.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Haven't heard of this one .....   Item #

A 274293   It is on waitlist I think right now!  Love the kit!!  One of her best I think!

Valued Contributor

I didn't order it, but had all of the components.  been  wearing this since I saw the presentation.  Really flattering, getting lots of complements. I'm fair to medium, cooler skin with blue eyes, and these colors are just great for my coloring.

Super Contributor

I love the Etheral Rose for all over after i put on my sunscreen. You are right- it has been hard to get lately. Recently I had to buy it off of Ebay. Sorry I missed that special. 

Honored Contributor

Another fan here of her Ethereal Blush. I finally switched to a drugstore product that was similar, and now that has changed and it isn't the same.  Ugh!  I hate it when a product I love is changed, discontinued, or so diffcult to find.