Valued Contributor

So happy to see that Laura is back with more shows. Her products are wonderful. Love the little eyeshadows that came in a little round pot with dual colors. I don't see them online now maybe she will start bringing more in. Her bronze in Brighten are  fabulous  ,all of them are

Honored Contributor

She is the best!  I love her and her products!  If I could meet and get advice and done over by any makeup expert, it would be her!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I agree. I love Laura Geller's products. But they last forever, so I am not buying the TSV, since I still have lots of her baked products that I never seem to use up.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

She is the best!  I love her and her products!  If I could meet and get advice and done over by any makeup expert, it would be her!  

@AngelPuppy1   When she owned her shop in NY, she was a wonderful teacher of makeup. It stays with her today. She always has wonderful application tips and her shows are more quiet and relaxing to me than Mally. Maybe that's why we're seeing more of her shows.

Valued Contributor
Agree she looks great and I appreciate her tips and lower-key presentation. I also like looking at her kitchen backsplash - Love that kitchen!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad to see Laura Geller back too.  I flipped over to QVC to watch her - and it's really rare that I watch QVC these days.  Laura always teaches and gives great tips.  I've always thought she was fun to watch.  I haven't bought any of her products in years, but today I'm very interested.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1    I met Laura a few years ago when her line was sold at Macy's.  A new store opened up and they had appointments for a mini-makeover using LG products.  I bought a bunch of her products and was so excited to see her that she gave me a cute red lip-shaped cosmetics pouch which I had her autograph for me!  She was just as bubbly and friendly in person as she is on TV!  And she looked amazing!!  We took a picture together, too.  If I knew how to post a pic on this forum, I would.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

She does have a very soothing, calm and reassuring way about her!  I can't stand high pressure or frenetic!  Did you get to meet her?  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

That is so great!  It's wonderful to hear that she is just as nice in real life!  I wish you could post your picture!!! 

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

That is so great!  It's wonderful to hear that she is just as nice in real life!  I wish you could post your picture!!! 

@AngelPuppy1   Hi, thanks!  Maybe someone can explain it and I can figure it out.  It's gotta be possible to do because many other people do post some pictures.  If I find out how, you'll be the first to know!  Happy Wednesday!