Valued Contributor

Why won't the host let her talk...?? I love her products and use her eye shadow pallettes every day..they're my favorite...but its hard to watch when she's interrupted...and talked over. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@emmygrace  I agree. It drives me crazy when the host does that.  If the host talks all the time about the product, why have the vendor on air with them (via skype)?

Frequent Contributor

I hate when the host talks about the product so much that the pour vendor is not needed.    I want the host to shut up and let the vendor talk about their products. It is so rude.

Valued Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY wrote:

I hate when the host talks about the product so much that the pour vendor is not needed.    I want the host to shut up and let the vendor talk about their products. It is so rude.

I feel the same! 

Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@emmygrace  I agree. It drives me crazy when the host does that.  If the host talks all the time about the product, why have the vendor on air with them (via skype)?

Ita!!!! Woman Frustrated

Contributor

I also agree. I tune in to shows to get info and expert advice from the vendor, not to hear the host talk. It’s rude, disrespectful, and annoying. Several years ago there was a host that did this so frequently that I finally wouldn’t watch any of her shows. 

Frequent Contributor

I also agree totally.  Some of the hosts get so spun up and "speed talk".  The poor vendors.

New Contributor
I thought the same thing! I wanted to hear Laura tell us about her products, and the host just butt right in, then they focus on the host and Laura wasn't oncamera! It's getting so I can't watch for more than a couple minutes. They're so rude! All of them.
Valued Contributor

@ReneePatrice wrote:
I thought the same thing! I wanted to hear Laura tell us about her products, and the host just butt right in, then they focus on the host and Laura wasn't oncamera! It's getting so I can't watch for more than a couple minutes. They're so rude! All of them.

Ita!!!