Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I know at Xmas time she was selling nice kits that were very reasonable, like a full face kit. They were Made in China. 

@Shelbelle  .... OH NO NO NO ..... PLEASE DONT BUY MAKE UP FROM CHINA 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Jww  That's why I stopped purchasing It Cosmetics.

@Mimi 1883   Not sure where it was made when first presented, but it was much better quality.

@Shanus  Now that you said that, I do remember hearing a couple of YouTubers a while back remark about not being as good anymore. They're also no longer cruelty free, so I wouldn't purchase again for that reason. It just makes me sad that my two favorite foundations are not cruelty free, so they're out as well for any future purchases.

@Mimi 1883 @Shanus @Jww  I ditched IT cosmetics and went back to MAC. I don't know what lured me away to begin with. MAC is SO much better than IT!💄💋

Honored Contributor
There’s something about Geller that is a real turn-off for me. Just can’t watch her.
Honored Contributor

@Jww 

I love Laura Geller and buy her baked products.  Those (baked) are all made in Italy.  

She also has Spackle Primer/Supercharge, which is made in the USA.

Real Deal Concealer is made in the USA.

Filter Finishing Powder is made in Italy.

Kajal Eyeliners are made in Germany.

Those are the ones I use and absolutely love.  I have not researched 100% of her products.

Moral of the story: I always research for myself and check on a brand's proprietary website.  QVC often shortcuts the information they include in the Description section of almost all of the products they sell, across any genre.  

Trusted Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Mimi 1883   Not sure where it was made when first presented, but it was much better quality.

@Shanus  Now that you said that, I do remember hearing a couple of YouTubers a while back remark about not being as good anymore. They're also no longer cruelty free, so I wouldn't purchase again for that reason. It just makes me sad that my two favorite foundations are not cruelty free, so they're out as well for any future purchases.

@Mimi 1883 @Shanus @Jww  I ditched IT cosmetics and went back to MAC. I don't know what lured me away to begin with. MAC is SO much better than IT!💄💋

@skyblue  Good choice! Can't go wrong with MAC products. 🙂

F/N/A luvstogarden
Frequent Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@skyblue  Good choice! Can't go wrong with MAC products. 🙂

Except that MAC is not cruelty free. :-(

New Contributor

I bought Laura Geller for years. Her baked line was excellent and everything was labeled made in Italy. The last few eyeshadow palettes I bought directly from her were Made in China and could not be returned because they were on sale.  I threw away all the products not made in Italy and will probably not buy anything from her line again.  IT Cosmetics is another favorite I no longer use because it's made in China. 

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

Wow, I must not have been paying attention.  I just cancelled all of my IT auto deliveries. Thanks for the heads up 

Regular Contributor

There s always a reason for that!!

Regular Contributor