Contributor
Hello...anyone know what the TSV on 4/25 might be from Laura Geller? (Hoping it is a baked set, with eyeshadow, not kajal, or more bronzer)...she hasn't done a TSV for some time, would be great for something new!
Respected Contributor

No but I just went to her website to look for the "swipe" liquid eyeshadow and it said everything was 40% off so I got 3 tubes.

Respected Contributor

I love LG baked makeup...so sorry when she discontinued the baked marble eyeshadows. Her baked makeup lasts forever. I will be watching to see what the TSV is! 

Honored Contributor

True story (confession)...

We did a master bath overhaul this past weekend.  The way the old vanity was designed, it had two doors to open the cabinet.  Once opened, there was a drawer on the bottom of the cabinet.  Obviously, once stuff went in there, it was pretty much out of sight out of mind.  Even when I was emptying out the bathroom, I removed towels from the vanity but completely ignored the drawer.  When DH disconnected the plumbing and pulled the vanity out, he's the one who checked the drawer and found lost treasure. I'm not lying when I tell you there were TEN Laura Geller Baked Elements foundation compacts, a collection of random brushes, and a big palette thing Dimitri had many years ago. It's embarrassing but I am thrilled about the find.  The Baked Elements powdered foundation was my favorite and I was so bummed when it was discontinued.  I loaded up via LG's site sale and Zulilly.  Them somehow I forgot about them. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😊

Honored Contributor

I've been a big fan of Laura Geller's "Love Me Dew" lip crayon ever since it came out in 2014. 

While I have purchased many lipsticks, glosses and crayons, I always come back to my favorite Geller lip crayon in plum freeze.

I have a feeling that it's been discontinued though which makes me sad.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - what a great find!  I don't remember the Laura Geller Elements powder foundation.  How was it different than the Balance n Brighten?  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - what a great find!  I don't remember the Laura Geller Elements powder foundation.  How was it different than the Balance n Brighten?  

@JudyL  She touted it as being made with some kind of special thermal water, but I can't remember where it was sourced.  The product itself is a solid shade, not the multiple swirled colors like B-n-B, and is more sheer than the B-n-B, but also buildable. I  never understood why it was DC'd unless she lost access to the thermal springs. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  She touted it as being made with some kind of special thermal water, but I can't remember where it was sourced.  The product itself is a solid shade, not the multiple swirled colors like B-n-B, and is more sheer than the B-n-B, but also buildable. I  never understood why it was DC'd unless she lost access to the thermal springs. 

@JeanLouiseFinch - thanks for letting me know.  This must have just slipped right past me as I have no recollection of it at all. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - thanks for letting me know.  This must have just slipped right past me as I have no recollection of it at all. 

It was MANY years ago.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   I have Laura's Baked Elements foundation. I bought it many years ago and I love it. I actually prefer it to her regular foundation. 

I like that this foundation was made in an oval compact and that it had the compartment underneath for the sponge applicator.  

You can find Baked Elements on Amazon. Prices vary depending on what shade you want. Since I haven't seen this foundation in years, I would question how old the product is. It does mention that the foundation is "infused with Italian thermal spring water'.