Frequent Contributor

I can't believe Laura Geller won for the best blush. She uses the cheapest materials in her products. First two ingredients in the blush that won are mica and talc.  Mica is used in cosmetics but is mainly use as a binder in paint.  Everyone knows talc is not good for your skin and your body in general.  Go to a dollar store and buy a dollar blush and one of the first ingredients is talc. 

Honored Contributor

I have used several of her products and didn't care for any of them.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Laura's products. They don't make wrinkles so light it does not drag down the skin, applies is seconds and is buildable if needed.

Supernatural fresh look that melds easily.  

Only other line that is comparable is Laura Mercier.

Respected Contributor

@Blackcatmom wrote:

I can't believe Laura Geller won for the best blush. She uses the cheapest materials in her products. First two ingredients in the blush that won are mica and talc.  Mica is used in cosmetics but is mainly use as a binder in paint.  Everyone knows talc is not good for your skin and your body in general.  Go to a dollar store and buy a dollar blush and one of the first ingredients is talc. 

Both mica and talc are safe in cosmetics.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Blackcatmom - I have to respectfully disagree. Laura's blushes are my favorites.  The first makeup I bought here was Pink Grapefruit. I still use it, along with other colors.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I also love Laura Gellers products.  I use her blush all the time. 

Respected Contributor
I really like Laura Geller’s stuff.
Honored Contributor

Love Laura Geller's products and use many of them.  I'm happy she won, her blushes are great.

Respected Contributor

I also use "Pink Grapefruit" blush and I love it.  I have used her products for almost 20 years.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased, and used, plenty of Laura Geller products over the years.