Respected Contributor

@fireflygirl wrote:

I  have watched Laura for many years and just love her and her makeup.  When I was working full time, I really appreciated that her makeup stays on all day!  At night when I would wash my face, my blush and eyeshadow were still there!  Lots of others look nice when applied, but don't last. Now that I am retired, and with Covid19 protocol to stay at home and wear masks, I appreciate the Balance & Brighten for a nice look without full heavy makeup. And,when we get to travel again, her products make traveling with makeup so easy.

@fireflygirl wrote:

I  have watched Laura for many years and just love her and her makeup.  When I was working full time, I really appreciated that her makeup stays on all day!  At night when I would wash my face, my blush and eyeshadow were still there!  Lots of others look nice when applied, but don't last. Now that I am retired, and with Covid19 protocol to stay at home and wear masks, I appreciate the Balance & Brighten for a nice look without full heavy makeup. And,when we get to travel again, her products make traveling with makeup so easy.

@fireflygirl   Yeah, it's good stuff!  I ordered the TSV because my BnB was running a bit low and could use a refresh.  Hey, a girl needs some new makeup every now and then, right??!!  ;-)

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  Sure thing. 

She definitely is a hard working, real woman.  No doubt about that.  I remember when she stopped selling in Sephora stores.  One of the sale people told me, they heard it was her decision to leave.  And they didn't know why.  But I remember thinking... they must have done something or for some reason she does not want to be associated with that store.  She just comes across so hands on with the brand and that the buck definitely starts and stops with her.  

Regular Contributor

I received my TSV today and I can say I am so pleased with the B&B.  No cakey look, smooth on my 58-year-old skin and I picked the right color.  All lighting it looks great.  The blush/highlight is also quite good.  The lipstick is a little too orange for me, but the kit is wonderful and it was my first purchase of B&B or really any of her products.  I'll be getting more.

Honored Contributor

I received my LG TSV today.  I opened it around 11:00 AM and it was on its way back to QVC at 2:30 PM.  I purposely ordered the tan foundation to use as a contour/bronzer. It looked really muddy and orange. The color of blush was pretty but when applied it was really overly shimmery, moreso than I recall from years ago.  The lipstick wasn’t a flattering shade either.  Sorry for being a Negative Nellie but the whole thing was a miss for me.  🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I received my LG TSV today.  I opened it around 11:00 AM and it was on its way back to QVC at 2:30 PM.  I purposely ordered the tan foundation to use as a contour/bronzer. It looked really muddy and orange. The color of blush was pretty but when applied it was really overly shimmery, moreso than I recall from years ago.  The lipstick wasn’t a flattering shade either.  Sorry for being a Negative Nellie but the whole thing was a miss for me.  🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch   I also thought the blush was way too shimmery.  Didn't like the lipstick on me at all.  Mine's wrapped back up, ready to go be returned tomorrow.  

Frequent Contributor

I recently received my LG kit and I used it today. I am quite pleased with the products and am happy I went on auto-delivery. The foundation wore well underneath my mask. This is one of the lines that seldom disappoints. I love many of her products. I really love the Balance n Bronze which is very difficult to find these days. Happy to see that she is back on QVC.  

Valued Contributor

She looks absolutely beautiful too....

Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

She is the best!  I love her and her products!  If I could meet and get advice and done over by any makeup expert, it would be her!  

Agree @AngelPuppy1 !

Contributor

I ordered 2 of her TSV's.in porcelain as I really like her B&B.  Invoice read the shade as porcelain.  Opened today.  Received 2 sets in toffee!

Very disappointed.  Smiley Sad