Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1   I was in NY many times for meetings with Bobbi, but it was there at a store, NJ where the training and business offices were. My kids were still small and I tried to do what I had to in two or three days and fly home. 

I saw her store, but never went inside....a friend pointed it out. It was so long ago, I may have popped in and just don't  remember.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I could post pics on my IPAD, but not here on my computer. Still reading all the ins and outs. There must be a way.

Regular Contributor

I'm so amazed on how wonderful she looks.  During the last trying year, I've looked worse,  but she looks refreshed.  If it's her cosmetics, I must try some.  I also love her presentations, calming and very informative.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I met Laura, years ago, at the QVC beauty bash!  Her nearly as famous, assistant Johnny, was also with her. 

She complimented my skin and did my make up.  She and Johnny made a big fuss of me for some reason and I never forgot it.  She was down to earth, directing her staff during the event, putting make up on me and asking me about what products I used and how to use them better.  It was really nice.  My friend even commented, "wow, Laura liked you." lol. 

I loved her products before and since.  I did not get the tsv this time.  But am so glad to see she had one.  They said it had been 2 or 3 years!  it's like come on, QVC!  We love Laura!!  Her eyeshadow/liners are the best.  The pink grapefruit blush is always in my bag.  And come to think of it, she used that on me that, too! LOL. 

I like the balance and brighten products, too.  I really love the super size half bronzer, half foundation.  I once asked her facebook page about if she will ever do those again.  She said, it's hard to make and have good quality over the giant sizes.  So sadly, no.  

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So happy to see that Laura is back with more shows. Her products are wonderful. Love the little eyeshadows that came in a little round pot with dual colors. I don't see them online now maybe she will start bringing more in. Her bronze in Brighten are  fabulous  ,all of them are

I'm also really glad to see Laura on the Q with a TSV again.  Like her products and have used many over the years.  Ordered the TSV and some other of her items.  Looking forward to getting them.

Respected Contributor

I had just ordered some of the items in the TSV from another company; wish I had know she had one coming up, I surely would've ordered. I like her products.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

I don't know how to do it either!  I'm terrible at that kind of stuff!  Thanks a lot!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

What a beautiful story!  It is just lovely to read that she is just as nice as she appears to be!  I think she truly cares about her products and her customers!  Thanks for sharing this story with us!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

I  have watched Laura for many years and just love her and her makeup.  When I was working full time, I really appreciated that her makeup stays on all day!  At night when I would wash my face, my blush and eyeshadow were still there!  Lots of others look nice when applied, but don't last. Now that I am retired, and with Covid19 protocol to stay at home and wear masks, I appreciate the Balance & Brighten for a nice look without full heavy makeup. And,when we get to travel again, her products make traveling with makeup so easy.

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

I don't know how to do it either!  I'm terrible at that kind of stuff!  Thanks a lot!  

@AngelPuppy1   I vaguely remember someone yeeeeaaars ago explaining how to do it.  I think it involved doing something with Ctrl+V and the picture was supposed to appear.  Who knows, it didn't work then for me when I tried!!!  One of these days I'll try it.  I see right up here at the top of this post box there's something that looks like a photo (3rd from right).  Maybe I can upload it to the laptop then figure out how to insert it here.  I also don't know how to access/view these forums from my iPhone.  Some have said you can do it through the Q app but I can't seem to find the right thing to click.  Ahhh to be young! Betcha the young folk can do it!!  I'm like a dinosaur!!  I still write checks to pay my bills!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!