Trusted Contributor

She looks great. What a wonderful soul.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Yes Laura looks great always so pleasant to watch, just happened to turn on QVC forgot it was all day beauty but think I turned on at the right time as I couldn't believe I was seeing my FAVORITE blush the Ethreal Rose was back probably near  a decade that I haven't seen it,THANK YOU FOR TAKING IT OUT OF THE VAULT and giving a brush too.

Whenever I wore it I always got such complements  saying how good I was looking and being a SENIOR  it was a nice to hear.

Now wish she would go back into the vault and get her lipstick Glisten back was my favorite too

@Mimi NY   Good to know about the Ethereal Rose blush - just stumbled onto it the other day and ordered it - should be here tomorrow.  I hope the color works on me.  Just wanted to tell you that Laura is just as nice in perso as she is on TV.  She was down here in FL several years ago when a new local Macy's opened.  I met her, bought a bunch of her products, and she gave me a red lip-shaped makeup case that I had her autograph inside for me.  She was very friendly.  If I knew how to post a picture on this site I would.  :-)