Contributor

Love your makeup!! I would like to suggest that you please sell the double tip applicator brush separately. Mine came apart 2 wks after using it. I don't need product, just the applicator. Thank you, Sara

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller

[ Edited ]

I agree. I have two, and they are some of my favorite tools.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with this idea as well!  Love the double tip applicator with foam or flocked end.  I have two of them, one which I used for a few months before the foam end disintegrated and the second one which came with the blush and highlight compact I just got a couple of weeks ago where the foam end was already damaged when I received it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller. I'm noticing more frequent shows and since her comapny has been sold,can't help but wonder if this is her "swan song" from QVC. Her site has been running ridiculous sale prices, too.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus It is possible other brands are running low on stock if they are made abroad in countries with tariffs, and other obstacles.  I agree she has been on more, but it is always the same, Spackle, Kahjal Liners, marble liptick and the double foundation.  But, she does claim that they are trying to rework their products to be "free" of many of the bad ingredients so it is possible they have limited availability as they replenish new formulations.  I like LG, her personality is always so positive and pleasant. I do use her shadows, blushes, bronzer, balance and glow, tahitian bronzer, and eye spackle.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching Laura G.  Unfortunately, I have had to return many of her products.  Just didn't work for me.