Occasional Contributor

Re: Laura Geller vs Malli eyeliner choice

I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used both the pot liners and the stick liners and really like them both @SilleeMee. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the earlier post.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Thank you!  @Irshgrl31201

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer Laura Geller...but that is just me...

Esteemed Contributor

I've used both and am not happy with either. I prefer Skinn's gel liner. It's much better than both.

Super Contributor

I just ordered a 5 piece Laura Geller gel eyeliner set from Macy's for $27.00.  I purchased a similar set last year from QVC (I think) and was pleased with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know you mentioned just Laura Geller or Malli, but I recently tried L'Oreal gel eyeliner pencil at Walgreen's, and it's great. It lasts all day - doesn't disappear after an hour or so like so many that I've tried over the years. I tried Malli some years ago and ended up throwing it away - didn't last. L'Oreal's liquid eyeliner also lasts all day - it's a much more fine/thin line than the jel pencil. JMO, but I've given up ordering eyeliner and mascara from the Q or HSN because of the price and shipping.

Valued Contributor

Definitely Mally!! I've tried both. I love Mally's liner. The only one I like more is Urban Decay. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Which Colourpop liners? They make more than one kindWoman Happy@Irshgrl31201

I've tried both but much prefer the stick.  The pot one is much harder to apply, and the stick ones are easy and glide like butter.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for recommending the Colourpop liners. I bought a black and a navy. They are super!Woman Happy

@soonersis @Irshgrl31201