Regular Contributor

Looks fabulous tonight on air w Courtney.

Occasional Contributor

I agree! She looks great! I use several of her products and I always try to watch when she's on air.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy watching her shows even if I don't buy anything.  Saw that a Brand Ambassador was introduced.  Guessing we'll see her sometimes instead of Laura.

Respected Contributor

I don't use Laura's products but I was wondering, didn't she sell her company?  Is she still developing her products or is the new company doing it?  Are the products still being made the same way she made them?

Respected Contributor

Agree. She looks better than I've ever seen. I always love her presentations and learn new techniques. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I always enjoy watching her shows even if I don't buy anything.  Saw that a Brand Ambassador was introduced.  Guessing we'll see her sometimes instead of Laura.

@JudyL   Yes, Amber was introduced as Laura's brand ambassador now.  It sounded like she will soon be on quite a bit.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller tonight

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle     According to Google (how did we live without it), LG's company was sold to GLANASOL and later sold to AS BEAUTY in 2019.

In 2023, it was noted as the fasted growing digital beauty and cosmetics brand in the US by Business Insider. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL   Yes, Amber was introduced as Laura's brand ambassador now.  It sounded like she will soon be on quite a bit.  

@Caaareful Shopper  - Thanks for letting me know.  Will miss seeing Laura but do understand that maybe she wants to scale back a bit.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  - Thanks for letting me know.  Will miss seeing Laura but do understand that maybe she wants to scale back a bit.

@JudyL   Me too.  Laura is wonderful!!

Honored Contributor

She looked fantastic....healthy, happy, rested, and beautiful.