Honored Contributor

some of her lipsticks are on sale.  Her Italian Marble lipsticks are very, very nice.  Not sure how long the sale is on.  What was realy nice is under the description there is the name of the shade with a description which is what everyone should offer.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller's sale items

@Katcat1 wrote:

some of her lipsticks are on sale.  Her Italian Marble lipsticks are very, very nice.  Not sure how long the sale is on.  What was realy nice is under the description there is the name of the shade with a description which is what everyone should offer.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: My favorite lipstick is her Italian Marble in Strawberry Toffee. I have two backups for it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  Please describe it, I may buy it too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1, do you see it on her site? I don't see ANY Italian Marble lipsticks listed anymore. Let me know. If you have access to it there or elsewhere, I will try to describe it for you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 @Katcat1  Italian Marble Lipsticks is on sale for $14.40 on the Q. A327994.

Here is a picture of Strawberry ToffeeScreen Shot 2018-04-18 at 1.35.31 PM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@suzyQ3 @Katcat1  Italian Marble Lipsticks is on sale for $14.40 on the Q. A327994.

Here is a picture of Strawberry ToffeeScreen Shot 2018-04-18 at 1.35.31 PM.png

Thanks, @momoftwo2007. Shows how much I shop here. :-)

@Katcat1

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1, I stink at descriptions. To me, it's strawberry shade that leans warm due to the copper running through it. But mostly, it is a pinkish strawberry. That's really the best I can do.

Oh, it is moisturizing and does have a sheen to it. Longevity is okay but of course not like a long-lasting matte.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007  @momoftwo2007  Thank you both.  I ordered the Berry Vanilla but have not received yet.  I will use my will power and wait for the Strawberry.

kindness is strength