Respected Contributor

Laura Geller's mascara primer - Loving it!

I have longish but thin lashes which can easily go into "spider legs" mode. This product adds just the right amount of length, a little volume (which is what I need  more of), leaves lashes soft and is easy to remove. And it does not irritate my sensitive eyes.  A winner!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller's mascara primer - Loving it!

Good to know. I saw it demonstrated but did not purchase, but may re-consider. Love your name by the way!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know she made a lash primer. Thanks for posting this. Thank goodness she made it in black! Those white lash primers are such a pain and make no sense to me. Why would you make a white primer that I then have to carefully cover in black mascara? I usually only do 1-2 coats of mascara to prevent clumping, but the lash primer meant I sometimes had to do more just to cover all the white.

Honored Contributor

I just posted in another thread that the Laura Geller Fortifying Primer is my go to mascara these days.  When I want a little more oomph, I'll still use it as a primer, but then also use the Younique mascara & fibers.

Esteemed Contributor

I was so happy Laura came out with her black primer.  I had previously used one by Tarte (which was discontinued).  I discovered Laura's last year while watching one of her QVC shows.  It's awesome!  Laura's primer has attained must have in my makeup case status.  Being one who is always trying this and that and the other, repeat buying is a high testimony of how much I love the product.

I use it alone if I just want a bit of color and modest fullness added to my eyelashes.  When used as a primer with other mascaras the look is phenomenal.  A swipe of Laura's primer, and one coat of Lancome's Hynose Doll, renders incredible looking thick long lashes. Woman Very Happy