Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller no longer at Ulta?

[ Edited ]

@bmorechick wrote:

Nor Mally. Yesterday, I went in to grab her mascara because I like it. Had a gift card. Asked the sales person where were the Mally cosmetics and she looked at me like I had three heads...she said I’ve never heard of that line 🤷🏻‍♀️.  

Limited products on qvc, her own website and Kohls. I also loved her twist up liners, but they are totally gone. A few singles of one or two colors, but that’s it. 

mally has be out of kohl's for about 6 months. it really wasn't there very long. they now have philosophy.

Honored Contributor

This is old news.  In fact, there was a whole thread about this several months ago.  About the time Laura Geller products were half off at Ulta.  I paid $16 for her blush in March.

Lumene's gone, too. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

This is old news.  In fact, there was a whole thread about this several months ago.  About the time Laura Geller products were half off at Ulta.  I paid $16 for her blush in March.

Maybe someone did not know about this until just recently.  No need to run down a poster that was just asking about it right now.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Maybe someone did not know about this until just recently.  No need to run down a poster that was just asking about it right now.

@alarmclock 

That wasn't my intention at all and I'm sorry if it came across that way.  Just confirming that the product is no longer carried by Ulta.  Same story with Lumene which is becoming more and more difficult to find.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Contributor

I went to TJMaxx a few weeks ago.  They had alot of Laura Geller products for very cheap.  I bought a baked matte blush for $4.99, spackle for $6, and her Quench N Tint foundation for $9.99.  They have alot of her kits for very cheap.

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

algenist is no longer at ulta, either.

This is what I mean.  How can an obviously successful, well-liked brand NOT be at Ulta?

Something is very odd.

Easy.  I never shop at Ulta even though I have one about a mile away.  

Honored Contributor

TJMaxx is considered secondary market.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, ladies. I am not on the forums often, and didn’t have a clue about Laura Gellar nor the disappearing lines at Ulta. I think a lot of us read the forums periodically, but don’t necessarily post. I appreciate the info, because I missed the discussion several months ago. Again, thank you!
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@alarmclock 

That wasn't my intention at all and I'm sorry if it came across that way.  Just confirming that the product is no longer carried by Ulta.  Same story with Lumene which is becoming more and more difficult to find.

Please accept my apology.  If I offended you, I am sorry.  You are a big person to post that response too!!