Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Geller looks beautiful...

I have a friend who met Laura at an Ulta beauty event for managers about a year and a half ago and she said she was super-nice and friendly, the same down-to-earth person we see on QVC.  She's the real deal.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree, love the lighter hair on her.  She was glowing in the TSV. I wasn't going to buy it, but after watching her shows I bit.  I like the tips she gives on her shows.  And yes, totally agree with the others - she seems like someone that would be a blast to hang out with.

Did anyone look at the pics of her apt in nyc that were on Sandra's FB page?  All I can say is WOW!

Respected Contributor

I didn't get the TSV, I have too much right now, but I love watching her presentations as she does such a lovely job, Laura & Sandra work well together.  I did go to Sandra's blog and saw those pictures of Laura's NYC home, WOW!  It is beautiful and the views are stunning.  She's worked very hard for her success, good for Laura!

Honored Contributor

@Cdag wrote:

She is one of my favorites for sure...she seems like such a lovely woman and is looking especially beautiful today.

I so miss those Beauty Bashes.  I went to two or three of them, and I was able to meet Laura.  She is a total GEM.  She had the longest line of women wanting to meet her as she is so kind and gracious.  She's totally one of my favorite vendors and is so down to earth.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"