Regular Contributor

Laura Geller large eyeshadow palette

About 6 months ago, (maybe more),  Laura Geller had a beautiful, large eyeshadow palette that sold out and I see it never has come back in stock.  Was wondering if any of you ladies bought it and what your opinion is of the shadows.  I know she has smaller palette's but this one had so many intense deep colors in it, wish I had bought it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller large eyeshadow palette

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy that large round palette, but I remember it was her Color Intense eyeshadow, which I had just bought two normal size palettes of. I loved those and they're still available at some stores, here they have duos in that line. They were listed as Nude or Metals and they don't require primer to look good. I really liked the Color Intense line that I dumped my old baked swirled eyeshadow by Laura because this formula is so much better.

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much SavvyChic, I was hesitant because I too didn't like some of her eyeshadows in the past, and lord knows I don't need anymore eyeshadows.  Thanks for your input I will check out the Color Intense line. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is THIS the one you're talking about? If it is, then I will tell you it's fantastic! I think it was on in October as a "holiday special." She usually does one like this each year - I have another one. The shadows are Baked. I refer to it as my grown up "coloring kit"! Maybe there is one available on ebay or someplace else? It also might show up as a special on her own website sometime. If not, look for the one next year. I've never been disappointed - but then I'm a huge fan of Laura's Baked eyeshadows! Smiley Happy