Valued Contributor

Laura Geller diamond swirl baked gelato

Has anyone tried this? It looks good 

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller diamond swirl baked gelato

[ Edited ]

I think I'm going to get it today with the 4 Easy Pays going on now.  I've been on the search for a descent highlighter / illuminator and the ones I've tried so far are way to glittery or too drying on my skin. I hope this one is better.

I ordered it. I also looked at some yt vids and saw that this highlighter is holographic! So it looks white-ish in the compact but it glows pink-ish when you put it on. It's different from anything I've seen.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it this morning.  Can't wait to get it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think I'm going to get it today with the 4 Easy Pays going on now.  I've been on the search for a descent highlighter / illuminator and the ones I've tried so far are way to glittery or too drying on my skin. I hope this one is better.

I ordered it. I also looked at some yt vids and saw that this highlighter is holographic! So it looks white-ish in the compact but it glows pink-ish when you put it on. It's different from anything I've seen.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee What four ez pays are going on now? 

Honored Contributor

The Flash Easy Pay was earlier today. @Pecky

Honored Contributor

I tried her other baked gelato highlighters that are All the rage and was disappointed. I didn't like anything about them.

Respected Contributor

Her vanilla baked highlighter does the same thing so not purchasing this one. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Her vanilla baked highlighter does the same thing so not purchasing this one. 

I recently bought the diamond swirl gelato from Laura's site and love it.  I also have her French Vanilla highlighter and they are nothing alike.  I like to use the FV highlighter under my eyebrows and it is matte.  The diamond swirl gelato is a duo-chrome color that is gorgeous.  I do not think I would use it as a face highlighter however as I prefer more of a matte look on my face, although I don't mind a blush with subtle shimmer.  But I do like eye shadow with shimmer so I've used this over some eye shadow colors to give them a beautiful frosty glow.   

I know this is a limited time offering, but I hope they will add it as a permanent gelato color, as I would buy it again.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it and I'm excited to get it. I have her HL in Gilded Honey and I love it. I use it as an eyeshadow at times.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered it, thanks !