Esteemed Contributor

I never ordered anything of hers,but I was reading that when you order from her site it takes a long time to get your orders?  Does anyone here know?  I see some things I might order but I don't want to wait a month.

Valued Contributor

I order most of Laura's products from her website. I have to say most are delivered in the same time as QVC delivieries. What I like most is if your order is more than a couple items, I get free products...love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

I order most of Laura's products from her website. I have to say most are delivered in the same time as QVC delivieries. What I like most is if your order is more than a couple items, I get free products...love it.

Thank You @AlsaceGal.   She has good sales.  Thanks for replying!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@AlsaceGal wrote:

Thank You @AlsaceGal.   She has good sales.  Thanks for replying!!

@AlsaceGal, @BalletBabe Ditto to both posts!

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe I've never had to wait "overlong" for an order from her website. It's not 2-day shipping by any means, but it doesn't take any longer than the Q. Plus you can build up points with her rewards plan, and free samples of some things are usually offered.

Esteemed Contributor

I order from Laura’s web site & there is no problem with the delivery time ... for me it’s much faster than QVC delivery time 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone!!!!!  Placed my order.  

Respected Contributor

I have ordered from her site in the past and never had a problem with delivery or the timing of.  The only thing I don’t like is that there are no returns on sale items and I have heard customer service isn’t so good.  But I have never had to call them so I can’t speak to that personally. 

I am so tempted to get the supersized bal n brighten from the q but I am working on the regular size now and have other foundations in the wings.  I do like b n b.  

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies After trying hard to resist...I caved and bought TWO of those supersize BnB's last week. The price was just too good to resist! I have one compact now that I'm using, and one in the wings, but it keeps forever and I've been using BnB for years--so I know I'll use these up.

Contributor

Hi

I also order from her site and mostly sale items.I received a damaged lipstick.Customer service was great.Asked if I wanted credit back to my account or a new lipstick.I think they work on a one to one issue.If you simply do not like something not sure  how that would be handled.