Super Contributor
I preordered last night! I can’t wait to try the new Filter First foundation. I ordered in Ivory which I’m hoping will be a good match for my fair skin. I love her mascaras and lip products. Her lippies always feel like butter! I’m sure that sponge brush thingy will be a bust as most of her brushes are nothing special. You can find the link on Blue Skies, or on LG’s Instagram bio. Anybody else planning to order?
Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV

[ Edited ]

@StillRachB wrote:
I preordered last night! I can’t wait to try the new Filter First foundation. I ordered in Ivory which I’m hoping will be a good match for my fair skin. I love her mascaras and lip products. Her lippies always feel like butter! I’m sure that sponge brush thingy will be a bust as most of her brushes are nothing special. You can find the link on Blue Skies, or on LG’s Instagram bio. Anybody else planning to order?

@StillRachB I’ll pass. I’m good w/ what I’m using in most categories. I try not to be pulled into TSV makeup/skincare kits. Inevitably I’m disappointed and they’re returned. There’s always at least one “miss” in the kit which makes it no longer worth the money. Hope you enjoy your purchase, though.

Honored Contributor

I'm passing as I have a lot of foundations to use up and I'm eager to find out what the Josie Maran TSV is which will be a couple of days after Laura's TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

I TOO ORDERED IN ON AD IN THE SHADE BUFF.  LOVE THE SELECTION OF SHADES AND THAT IT COMES FOR 3 YEARS SHOULD YOU CHOSE.  ALSO HAPPY IT COMES WITH MASCARA AND LIP WHICH ARE THE 2 THNGS I USE EVERYDAY.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!

Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV

[ Edited ]

Where do you find link?

Esteemed Contributor

BLUE SKIES FOR ME 

Contributor

OMG I have never been to that link before...I use to be on these forums a ton...I am out of loop! Thank you fun to be back snooping! Now I need to decide on color...looks nice! 

Valued Contributor

I received a email about it and on another thread a moderator jumped in and gave the item number to preorder.

Respected Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:

I am watching the TSV presentations right now. I really appreciate Laura showing the foundation shade swatches on the model's arm.  That was really helpful.  I love Laura Geller's products, too, but I am going to resist from ordering. I still have products to use up first before I can purchase more.

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB  You are right about her lipsticks.  I love the Italian Marble nes.  I am afraid to order because the last foundation I ordered turned orange on me.  There is a meaning for that but I don't remember what it is.  I always burned when I was younger but I am not as light as Nicole Kidman.  Anyway, enjoy your kit.

kindness is strength