Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV 🥳 Friday June 17th

I use a combo of 'foundation' products depending on the weather/season, the situation (professional vs special event vs going to beach/pool or running errands).

The Skinn Scientific Foundation + Concealer has such amazing coverage but it's not dense or heavy. I no longer use a separate concealer.

During Summer and for casual, I use the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer and a few dabs of the Skinn foundation under eyes and lids. 

A swipe of Laura's B-n-B to finish and to blend at hairline and under chin

Tarte Cheek Stain to add a natural pop of color on cheeks - this is my FAVORITE blush

I'm looking forward to trying Laura's new mixed pan. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Would love to hear your thoughts on the mixed pan (TSV) after you have had a chance to try it out.

I almost ordered it, but I was reluctant because I thought the "glow" side might be too "glowy" for me.  

I love the regular Balance-n-Brighten powder foundation.  I don't think I will ever go back to liquid foundation.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Would love to hear your thoughts on the mixed pan (TSV) after you have had a chance to try it out.

I almost ordered it, but I was reluctant because I thought the "glow" side might be too "glowy" for me.  

I love the regular Balance-n-Brighten powder foundation.  I don't think I will ever go back to liquid foundation.

@Swedishmiss - I will definitely post my review. I don't want too much 'glow' so I will be experimenting with it.

I LOVE the B-n-B and happy to have one still in stash from my purchase of the duo with brush last year. The regular size pan lasts me a year+ So I'm set for awhile

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is newly posted $35

I LOVE her French Vanilla highlighter and recently bought it as a duo event offer. 

Anyone using the other highlighter colors in this quad? How do you use them?

A488556

Laura Geller Baked Highlighter Quad Pinwheel

Laura Geller's Baked Highlighter Pinwheel delivers the look of radiance to cheekbones, inner corner of the eyes, defines the Cupid's bow of the lips, or can be worn all over your face for the appearance of a subtle, luminescent finish. It's baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles.

How do I use it: Swirl all four colors together or pull out pigments to highlight different areas of your face.

From Laura Geller.

Includes:

• 0.26-oz Baked Highlighter Quad in French Vanilla, Portofino, Golden Rose, and French Kiss
  • French Vanilla: a classic smooth sheer beige shade
  • Portofino: a peach hue that casts a soft glow
  • Golden Rose: a yellow hue that casts a soft glow
  • French Kiss: a luminous pink shade

Honored Contributor

There is one full hour show this upcoming week - my DVR is set!

Tuesday 06/21/2022 1AM-2AM

Laura Geller Makeup Studio

Host - Courtney Khondabi

Honored Contributor

The presentation tonight of the new highlighter quad was very good! I'm thinking about getting it but I just bought the duo of the French Vanilla. I LOVE the French Vanilla color. If you need a highlighter, try the quad 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney said there will be a new LG item for the GNI show Tuesday night.

Is it this? newly posted - no photo yet. 3 color options: Apricot, Ginger or Rose. Good price includes a brush $34

i love the idea of a single compact that has blush & bronzer for my travel bag. I need to see the swatches! Hope they post the photo quickly, before the presentation.

A488554

Laura Geller Baked Blush -N- Bronze with Double-Ended Brush

Get out the door faster with Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Bronze, a marbleized powder that combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to deliver the appearance of a natural-looking radiant look. With an ultra-soft, smooth texture, this buildable powder blends seamlessly into the skin to enhance the look of your skin's luminosity in one convenient compact. There you glow!

How do I use it: Swipe on areas where light naturally hits: forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Or for a faster flush, sweep on the apples of your cheeks, blending up towards the hairline using a brush.

From Laura Geller.

Includes:

• 0.30-oz Blush-n-Bronze
  • Double Ended Brush

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I believe the blush and bronze was in a tsv last year. I remember it was a rosey bronze color, it was pretty. There was only one color of the blush in the tsv though.
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I love Laura's French Vanilla Highlighter also.  I've tried Becca (moonstone), Hourglass, Mac (before I started buying only cruelty-free), and several drugstore highlighters.  I like subtle highlighters, and LG's French Vanilla is the BEST imho.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I love Laura's French Vanilla Highlighter also.  I've tried Becca (moonstone), Hourglass, Mac (before I started buying only cruelty-free), and several drugstore highlighters.  I like subtle highlighters, and LG's French Vanilla is the BEST imho.

@Swedishmiss - yes! I love the French Vanilla color and formulation - and it's versatile. It's perfect as e/s for lid and brow.

One of the models demonstrating it yesterday showed swatches of all 4 shades from the quad as dry and wet application. I haven't tried it as a wet application yet