Contributor

Laura Geller TSV - Bummer :(

Got my LG TSV today - totally unexpected, as the estimated ship date wasn't til the end of the month. Was so excited to try it out. Unfortunately, this one is not for me. The Spackle is nice - may try to find on on eBay after the TSV airs. The foundation is really thick and did not spread well on me. It makes my pores look HUGE. Even after I dusted it with Mally's poreless "unpowder" stuff, it was not a good look. I ordered it in medium and I believe I got a pretty good shade match, at least. The lippie is a really pretty color, smells nice, has a light flavor. But it made my lips feel really dry Love the blush. The eye duo is another bummer. The pink shade is really pretty. I have blue eyes and this shade really brough them out. I love the matte finish, too. But the plum shade is way too dark on me to be used for anything other than a liner. I tried to do a very light, very blendy application of the darker shade in my crease but ended up looking bruised. So it looks like this one is going back.