Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV; 4/25/23

@Love4cats wrote:

Could anyone tell me if the primer in the tsv is the same shade regardless of the shade you choose for the powder bronze and brighten? TIA

@Love4cats   Yes, the primer is the bronze tint no matter what color foundation you choose. 

Respected Contributor

@Love4cats The primer is the same for all shades.  There aren't different shades of the primer.

Trusted Contributor

I did buy the TSV.  I use the BnB on days I go into the office, so that giant compact will last me.

But here's a question-- Is it right to put a bronzer primer on under a foundation?? That seems odd to me, especially because I wear the fair foundation.  I would think the bronzer goes on top.  Hmmm...

Esteemed Contributor

THOUGHT THE SAME THING justashopper AS I BOUGHT THE LIGHT.

ACTUALLY SAW SUSANNE PUT THE PRIMER ON PRIOR TO THE POWDER IN MY SHADE AND IT LOOKED REALLY GOOD.  THINK ON TOP WOULD BE GREAT TOO!

I WOULD  USE THEM TOGETHER AS WELL AS EACH ON THEIR OWN.

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!  AND ME TOO!!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper and @weezer111 - don't think of the primer as a bronzer like we put on a cream or powder one.  It's not that saturated in color.  It's just a hint of color.  Think more along the lines of a L'Oreal Glow lotion or whatever they call it or like Charlotte Tilbury flawless filter.  You put those on under the foundation as a primer and the "color" they add is just a barely there tint.  If you put it on over the foundation, you won't add any "bronzer" color like you would a cream or powder.  

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU JudyL!!

THAT HELPS ALOT!

HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Years ago I bought an eyeliner set that had a huge assortment of 12 liners in various colors.  I still use them, but they are getting dry.  I keep them in a roll-up bag with slots for each eyeliner.  It's a Tarte bag, but I have no idea where those liners went.  Coulda swore the bag came with the Laura Gellar liners.  Tonight, I bought the Inkcredible eyeliner set, but it's only 5 vs the 12.  

I recently bought a set of DefinaBelle liners and they are awful.  I really have to press to get them to line and they break off. 

100%, @Icegoddess

I like Kim Gravel but those liners stink.  The INKcredibles are much better.  

I love those liners.  I don't think they're dry at all.

@RollTide2008  You're correct, the DefinaBelle liners are  good..  I misspoke and have added a correction to my post.