Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller TS is just too expensive

$60.00 price point for what is offered is too high for what you are getting.   Everyone is getting greedy it seems.  I think $39.95 would be a fair price.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TS is just too expensive

Guess that is why they are offering free shipping on it. No one ever said Q had reasonable prices, at least not me.

Esteemed Contributor

@June222

@Shelbelle

It really is priced high. The tax is not included. I would have gone with it at a lower price or blush and a brush.  

Love Laura's stuff and so wanted to get her holiday kit. 

MaryBeth and Laura both look stunning with the make-up.

Laura can convince me of stuff I really don't need but love her shows.  

One other thing that I need feel has been a Q takeaway is a full mirrored compact.

Will be watching all of her shows anyway.

Contributor

I must respectfully disagree.  I was just thinking what a great deal this is, with free shipping too.  I would spend more than that on 8 pieces at the drug store. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tg-indy wrote:

I must respectfully disagree.  I was just thinking what a great deal this is, with free shipping too.  I would spend more than that on 8 pieces at the drug store. 

Don' shop at the drug store.  No one is saying that you can buy expensive bad makeup.  It's a holiday tsv special and just not what was expected. 

Contributor

I don't shop at the drug store, I was just saying anyone would spend about about that much for inexpensive  makeup.  My point was, I don't feel like it is unreasonably priced. I understand you do, and that's ok.  I believe it is a good value for good makeup.

Respected Contributor

For an 8 piece set, I think the price is very reasonable plus free shipping. To buy those individually, you would be paying so much more. Also they offer ez pay which makes paying for it much easier.

Occasional Contributor

It seems reasonable, maybe a little higher then other offers that Q has had but it looks like all the pieces are full size.  The shadows maybe smaller then normal.  I think in on none-drugstore makeup I have spent at least $40 on foundation, $20 on various pencils and $20+ on mascara.

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying the kit because it doesn't appeal to me.  But for someone who likes it, I think it's a very good value.  The compact alone would be $33.00. 

Honored Contributor

I like the eyeshadow colors..........maybe it will show up as a "single" somewhere...........ya know, HL.

♥Surface of the Sun♥