Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TS is just too expensive

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I just happened to check the TSV and there are 2 negative reviews both commenting that some of the products are small or sample sizes.  What???  Is that true??  Someone asked about this on the blog but I don't see a reply yet.

I just quickly scanned most of the products and those all seem to be full size.  The one that looks to be small is the lip gloss.  And the 3 eye shadows maybe.  Those are the two I was least interested in!

The lip gloss is not full size. The eyeshadows are in a palette, so they can't be compared to singles. I didn't check any other items.

All the other items are full-size.  I saw the negative reviews and they were claiming the liner and brow product weren't going to last a month.  I don't know how much they were using.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree.I don't know that her quality is any different from Milani

Trusted Contributor

I also think the LG TSV was a fabulous deal! I don't care for illuminizing face products or foundations with talc, but that was the only reason I didn't purchase this beautiful kit.

I think the lip gloss was a fair size compared to many other "full-sized" lipglosses. For example, although the Color Drenched gloss in this kit was .17 oz. compared to the full sized Color Drenched Gloss in .3 oz., the TSV gloss contains more product than Mally's High Shine Liquid Lipstick (not the slimline version which is only .04 oz) which has only .12 oz.  Mally's new, full-size H3 glosses contain only .09 oz.  That's almost half the product that Laura's Color Drenched in the TSV contained.  P.S. No shade to Mally, I love her make-up, this is just for the same of comparison. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

I also think the LG TSV was a fabulous deal! I don't care for illuminizing face products or foundations with talc, but that was the only reason I didn't purchase this beautiful kit.

I think the lip gloss was a fair size compared to many other "full-sized" lipglosses. For example, although the Color Drenched gloss in this kit was .17 oz. compared to the full sized Color Drenched Gloss in .3 oz., the TSV gloss contains more product than Mally's High Shine Liquid Lipstick (not the slimline version which is only .04 oz) which has only .12 oz.  Mally's new, full-size H3 glosses contain only .09 oz.  That's almost half the product that Laura's Color Drenched in the TSV contained.  P.S. No shade to Mally, I love her make-up, this is just for the same of comparison. Smiley Wink

Hi Karena.  I didn't purchase, but I , too , thought it was a great value.  I almost bought, but I have DRAWERS of makeup, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Hi @winamac1!! I am holding out for the BareMinerals TSV. I think I will go on AD for that one!! Woman Wink  Thanks for your note! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LG will be on Haute**** starting Monday

♥Surface of the Sun♥