Contributor

Laura Geller Supersize Brighten-N-Glow Split Pan Foundation

Any word on the advance TSV orders available to ship week of 6/27? I ordered via Express and am supposed to receive on 6/29. However, no processing detected!

I know, I know...Express!

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Supersize Brighten-N-Glow Split Pan Foundation

My order still shows advanced order even though we were told that the advanced orders would ship on 6/27/22.

Honored Contributor

Checking on my open orders and my LG order for this split pan is still showing as Advance Order

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Mine still says , advanced order . Of course that doesn’t mean anything . They never have the correct and updated information on order statuses, anyway .

Just wait,wait,wait , I guess .

Contributor

"Wait, wait, wait" is right! Should be used to that by now, huh!?

Thank ya'll for the responses.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kind of the same topic, just a different product - my brow product from rms that I ordered on June 15th that was supposedly in stock when I ordered it, has been on advanced order since that date.  No word from the Q as to when it will ship.

Honored Contributor

@jbach wrote:

Any word on the advance TSV orders available to ship week of 6/27? I ordered via Express and am supposed to receive on 6/29. However, no processing detected!

I know, I know...Express!

@jbach - I just checked my open orders and this LG order is now in packaging for me. Is your order now processing?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally got my foundation and it was worth the wait.  It goes on beautifully and the coverage is excellent.  I like the split pan concept because there is not too much glow when I apply the foundation.  I couldn't use the glow foundation on its own before because it had too much shine but now that I can mix it with the regular foundation it has the right amount of glow.