Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Geller New Item

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I use the Equate brand from Walmart.  Currently, 80 cloths for $5.97.  Plus I cut each cloth in half, there's so much cleanser on them.  Works for me!

What kind do you get? They are dry & you add water? I looked on-line & can't find ones that are dry, they say they are pre-wet

Update, I found Equare 2 in 1 clothes, are these the ones?  In a pink & blue box?

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

I use the Equate brand from Walmart.  Currently, 80 cloths for $5.97.  Plus I cut each cloth in half, there's so much cleanser on them.  Works for me!

What kind do you get? They are dry & you add water? I looked on-line & can't find ones that are dry, they say they are pre-wet

Update, I found Equare 2 in 1 clothes, are these the ones?  In a pink & blue box?

Yes, those are the ones I use.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21  I thought Laura sold her company?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
Forget the new items. How about not discontinuing popular items? Apparently, her tri-tip brow marker has been jettisoned in favor of a poorly-reviewed pencil. And in searching for the marker, the "teaser" part of a review popped up from someone whose auto-shipment of the marker had been recently discontinued. Nice. Oh well. Maybe she's working on a quad-tip that she'll say everyone was "begging for" lol.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
Forget the new items. How about not discontinuing popular items? Apparently, her tri-tip brow marker has been jettisoned in favor of a poorly-reviewed pencil. And in searching for the marker, the "teaser" part of a review popped up from someone whose auto-shipment of the marker had been recently discontinued. Nice. Oh well. Maybe she's working on a quad-tip that she'll say everyone was "begging for" lol.

Gosh, everything from Laura Geller I really liked, considered holy grail status, has been discontinued. Guess they're just trying to focus on a small assortment of products that sell the best.

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Cutting the cloths in half is a really great idea, and is something that I never would have even thought of trying to do. Thanks for sharing that wonderful idea! I am going to give that a try, too. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Good to know will check out walmarts makeup remover wipes save some money for onceWoman Happy