Trusted Contributor

Just got an email, she now has cleansing cloths, 3 varieties , 30 cloths = $10

Shop Now

Honored Contributor

I use the Equate brand from Walmart.  Currently, 80 cloths for $5.97.  Plus I cut each cloth in half, there's so much cleanser on them.  Works for me!

Honored Contributor

That is too expensive.  I get great makeup wipes for under $2 at Target.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thank you @MrsCat21  for posting.  i am happy with the cleansing cloths i currently use, but i sure am interested to see anything new fromLaura Geller!

Valued Contributor

She hasn't been on (or I haven't seen her) in ages.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I use the Equate brand from Walmart.  Currently, 80 cloths for $5.97.  Plus I cut each cloth in half, there's so much cleanser on them.  Works for me!

@kaydee50 Are these cloths dry (and just wet them) or are they already wet.    

I like the dry cloths that have a dry cleanser in them and just wet and they lather really well.  I have a hard time finding them though. 

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 I thought she had a going out of business on her website?

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@kaydee50 Are these cloths dry (and just wet them) or are they already wet.    

I like the dry cloths that have a dry cleanser in them and just wet and they lather really well.  I have a hard time finding them though. 

The Equate brand is dry.  I also will only buy the dry cloths.  I found the the wet ones, if not stored properly and used fairly quickly, dry out.  Much prefer the ones that need to have water added.  Yes, they are hard to find and Equate are the only ones that I've found.

Respected Contributor

I got the email also and was hoping that QVC will start carrying her wipes soon. I don't want to put anything on my face that is drying and her hydrating wipes looked enticing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller New Item

[ Edited ]

I keep buying Neutragena but they sometimes make my face burn. I’ve got to try other brands.