Regular Contributor

Laura Geller London in Bloom AD canceled

I was wondering if anyone else got the email about their AD being canceled. I first received an email alerting me to the AD shipment on August 2. Then yesterday I received an email that they would not be able to send my AD and future AD's would be canceled. I'm not happy!Smiley Sad

Re: Laura Geller London in Bloom AD canceled

The same thing happened to me.  It was very strange that they confirm the shipment date one day and the next day or so tell you it is being cancelled.  I loved this kit.  Her eyeshadows are wonderful as well as her new 50 kisses lip gloss.  I was very disappointed and emailed customer service to let them know.  Isn't the way I'm used to seeing QVC do things.

Contributor

I hate to say it but this is the third time I have had auto delivery from Laura cancelled Smiley Sad

Contributor

Wow!  That's too bad. I love all of the items that I have punched from her line over the years and never had an AD canceled. Maybe it's the new owner. So sad to see so many women willingly or not so willingly sell their cosmetic companies over the last few years.