Super Contributor
Hi I was just looking at the Laura Geller lipstick trio. No reviews A460078 Laura Geller Smart Pout Transfer-Proof Lipstick I would like a transfer proof lip color but I do like light colors...More nudes, no corals or orangy colors. They look pretty on line but then when I get things home they are much darker. Any suggestions? Brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin 64 years old. Thanks in advance
Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Lip Products

I don't know about that one, but I have a couple of her marbled ones and to me, the ones I have I think are lighter than what they appear in the tube.  But the formulation for this one could be entirely different.  Hopefully, someone else has this and can give you better help!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:
Hi I was just looking at the Laura Geller lipstick trio. No reviews A460078 Laura Geller Smart Pout Transfer-Proof Lipstick I would like a transfer proof lip color but I do like light colors...More nudes, no corals or orangy colors. They look pretty on line but then when I get things home they are much darker. Any suggestions? Brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin 64 years old. Thanks in advance

@LillyandHobo   Good morning. Non-transfer lipsticks I've tried are matte and drying. I've started using a lip liner on the entire lip over a lip primer that keeps it in place. I then add a bit of balm on top. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I don't know about that one, but I have a couple of her marbled ones and to me, the ones I have I think are lighter than what they appear in the tube.  But the formulation for this one could be entirely different.  Hopefully, someone else has this and can give you better help!  

@AngelPuppy1   If we're taking about the trio presented yesterday...price ended at midnight...they had only been presented for the second time, first time in Jan. according to the host. I'm not sure how many were purchased the first time, but maybe not enough to warrant reviews. I'm finding, in general, people are less apt to take the time to review products and sometimes they are not accurate. Women try the lipsticks, skincare or cosmetic a few times and return it, so not an adequate time to be a true test.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Before going totally Cruelty Free, I tried several and they seemed dry to me.  But the formulation could have changed since then.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I bought them last winter. I think they had a choice of a neutral set and a pink set. Maybe they were sold under a different item number? These lipsticks aren’t drying and don’t transfer onto a mask.
Super Contributor

Shanus...that is a great idea. So glad we have people that have such hreat exp! I am going to try the lipliner like you suggested~thanks so much! To everyine that responded to me with your experiences Thank you. I find the hardest thing for me to guage is lipcolor!
Respected Contributor

I love some of Laura's products, especially Balance and Brighten and eyeshadows, but have never cared for any of her lip products that I have tried.

Honored Contributor

I found her Marble line way too creamy so perhaps I would like these.  But two of the colors were pink, and very close to each other.  I prefer nudes and would have accepted two nudes and one pink.  At least they didn't throw in a red.  She claimed these were not drying.

Honored Contributor

I'm such a suc*ker for lipcolor.  I have several glosses arriving from Amazon on Monday but I still ordered this set.  🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️