Super Contributor

Laura Geller Lights of Venice- AD

I was wondering if there is any information about the 3rd and I think last, AD on this collection.

Photo or description.

I got the first one because I wanted to try the blush, everything else was eh, played with it for a couple of weeks, didn't love it and forgot all about it until I got the second shipment.

I really hated the 2nd delivery. Threw it all out, only saved the mascara.

I'm thinking of cancelling future deliveries unless there is something interesting in the kit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Lights of Venice- AD

@c_la_vee wrote:

I was wondering if there is any information about the 3rd and I think last, AD on this collection.

Photo or description.

I got the first one because I wanted to try the blush, everything else was eh, played with it for a couple of weeks, didn't love it and forgot all about it until I got the second shipment.

I really hated the 2nd delivery. Threw it all out, only saved the mascara.

I'm thinking of cancelling future deliveries unless there is something interesting in the kit.

@c_la_vee,

No, I had not purchased this but did, at one time ......Thought [•the above mentioned•]  may have been something I would've interested in until I kept viewing it for over 3 months. 

I had decided on the 12 shades of pencils, instead\ each an eyeliner which had possibly been around that long, also. 

I believe the reason of a slow sale was the cost?

I do have some favorites from another line in UD, there is no comparison. LG's pencil box of shades were( for me) an older or dryer product.

I did not throw out but will try to give to anyone interested at that cost!

I have not been satisfied with most of her products, including the B& B or bronzer. Talc is drying, and I believe the pencils and what you had purchased had not been a WOW?

I do remember seeing the Lights of V. on sometime in the fall; they just could not move those 2 until around March....( When Purchased).

I do a lot of graphic artist work ----so may use those for line edging!

When I have 0 interest in any line, I move slowly in being convinced to ever purchase, again. 

There was only 1 item in the Lights of V that I could use. 

I am starting to go back to my counter favorites when I can test on the visit. 

Certainly glad for those whom have had great reviews, it just was not for me. 

Respected Contributor

@c_la_vee  There is an older post that gives a description of the next shipment.   I don't know how to link to it but if you type in Lights of Venice in the "search forums & blogs" box up above an older post will come up with that title and it contains the information. 

Respected Contributor

July 2017
July 2017
  • Baked Balance-N-Glow (choice of 5 shades)
  • Baked Bronze-N-Brighten in Medium
  • Baked Color Intense Eye Shadow in Candy, a warm pink with shimmer shade
  • GlamLash Mascara in Black
  • Color Luster Lip Gloss in Rosy Tarte, a neutral pink shade
  • LusterEYES Eyeliner in Luster Black, a rich black
  • Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner in Tulip, a pinky mauve
  • Retractable powder brush
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@NAES1

I like LG's original baked foundation but not this new one.

For me LG is a hit or miss and mostly miss so I think I'll just use what I know works for me from my favorite lines such as Laura Mercier and Chanel's powder and forget the rest, no more TSV from this line for me.

@itsmagic

Thanks!

@author

Awesome, thank you!

Looks like the gloss is the only item in the bunch that I would be interested in so I cancelled.

The medium Bronze n Brighten is a little dark for me, I could make it work by using it really lightly but I have the Light and it's perfect. Anyway I very very rarely use bronzer.

Thank you for posting the picture.