Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Kit -- Awesome -- Love, love, love

I am not one for kits.  In fact, as a rule I refuse to buy them as I might like one product in the whole thing and then the rest --- yuck!

Awhile back I was debating trying Balance and Brighten foundation.  I decided to bite the bullet and ordered one of the kits.  

I love this kit!  It is wonderful.  The one I got is called "Artistry" and its A303676.  I got it primarily for the B & B but also wanted to try the spackle, so thought it was a pretty good deal.  You get the B & B, spackle, 2 ended brush, split eye shadow, marbled lipstick and a variegated blush.  

I thought --- well, I like the B & B and brush and also the spackle.  Then, I tried all the other products.  I love each and every one.  That marble lipstick is the bomb!  It is the oddest looking color in the tube --- it's 2 toned and has like brown swirls through out.  I thought - no way.  But once I tried it, it's beautiful, subtle and the moisturzing formula just makes your lips feel fantastic.  

For anyone who wants to try some Laura Geller products, I highly recommend this set --- a very good value!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Kit -- Awesome -- Love, love, love

I agree with you except I love kits. I get to try products I wouldn’t ordinarily try. Enjoy your new products. I love LG.👄

Valued Contributor

Check Laura Geller's site ...I recently got one very very similar to this for $15.  I actually got 2 of them!!!

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller usually have a after Christmas Sale on her site in January.  I picked up several of her kits last month, too.  I love her kits, too (especially when they are on sale!)

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Laura Geller usually have a after Christmas Sale on her site in January.  I picked up several of her kits last month, too.  I love her kits, too (especially when they are on sale!)

@AngelPuppy1, out of all the lipsticks I've used in my life, my very favorite one is LG's Marbled lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. I love it so much that I recently bought two backups during one of her sales. I love the texture, the decent longevity, and of course the color, which is perfect for me and I think might the same for many people.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Check Laura Geller's site ...I recently got one very very similar to this for $15.  I actually got 2 of them!!!

@highmaintenancejan

I checked the site and there was nothing in the way of kits for $15!!! I wish!  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@momoftwo2007

I'm sorry I missed that!!! 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@AngelPuppy1, out of all the lipsticks I've used in my life, my very favorite one is LG's Marbled lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. I love it so much that I recently bought two backups during one of her sales. I love the texture, the decent longevity, and of course the color, which is perfect for me and I think might the same for many people.

@suzyQ3

Yes, it's perfect!!!! 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@momoftwo2007

I'm sorry I missed that!!! 

@AngelPuppy1  There is always next year!  (I wait every year for it).