Honored Contributor

$35 

A553364

Laura Geller Baked 25-Well Eyeshadow Palette

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$35

A553362

Laura Geller Tropic Hues Blush and Brighten with Brushes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$36

A553359

Laura Geller Jelly Balm 4-Piece Collection

Esteemed Contributor

THANKS CHI!!!

WISH THEY WOULD POST THE PICTURE FOR THE NEW TARTE VANITY SET THAT IS ALSO A BEAUTY IQ DEAL.

IF YOU FIND IT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting the Laura Geller products.  Laura and her team really know how to put together a palette so that a wide range of skin tones can use almost every color in it.  The Tropic Hues blush looks pretty too and again Laura has a way of making color so that the shade can enhance cheeks from ivory to milk chocolate.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting the Laura Geller products.  Laura and her team really know how to put together a palette so that a wide range of skin tones can use almost every color in it.  The Tropic Hues blush looks pretty too and again Laura has a way of making color so that the shade can enhance cheeks from ivory to milk chocolate.  

@Trix - you're welcome! I was so happy to see all of the new Q beauty today. Definitely some good buys for self and for gifting 💗

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THANKS CHI!!!

WISH THEY WOULD POST THE PICTURE FOR THE NEW TARTE VANITY SET THAT IS ALSO A BEAUTY IQ DEAL.

@weezer111 - The vanity sets are on TARTE's website.  I bought one for my DD

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU JudyL!

I DID SEE THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE INDIVIDUALLY.

I GUESS THIS IS A SET OF THREE.  SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DEAL.

THINK THEY ONLY HAD 2 OF THE SETS OFFERED ON THEIR WEBSITE, BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

THANKS CHI!!!

@weezer111 - The vanity sets are on TARTE's website.  I bought one for my DD

Thank you @JudyL - the Q Deal is excellent! All 3 for $50, free shipping

C3ED8902-14D4-4995-8B6D-5B3BCC40C4DF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$35 

A553364

Laura Geller Baked 25-Well Eyeshadow Palette

Thanks for all of the information @Chi-town girl

I bought the "Laura's Favorites" palette this past summer, because Laura and the host stressed there would NOT be one for the holidays. Guess they changed their minds! LOL!  

Looks like the colors are a tad different, but IDK if I need both!  Smiley Wink

A8AFB7E2-8842-4396-BB3B-F8CA2AF72170.jpeg