Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Goodies Arrived Today

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!  Today I received Pink Grapefruit blush and Ethereal Rose and Sateen Subtle Berry Blush duo.

It was a no makeup day for me but I had to try them on anyway.  Pink Grapefruit on one cheek and the Blush duo on the other.  LOL  

The Pink Grapefruit blush is more pigmented than I was expecting so put on a bit too much.  Once I toned it down, at first I wasn't to sure about it.  It's a warm toned blush with a reddish tone to it but after a while and multiple checks in the mirror, it started to grow on me and I think I'll like it.  Just will have to remember to go easy on the application.  LOL

The Ethereal Rose/Berry blush duo is so pretty.  Its a cool toned blush.  Definitely a pink/berry tone to it with a subtle highlighter with the Ethereal Rose.  This is a very pretty combo and I like it a lot.  For me, the Berry is definitely where the color is and the Ethereal Rose is more of a highlighter. 

Both different blushes but both are pretty.  Glad I purchased them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Goodies Arrived Today

@JudyL I had Pink Grapefruit blush and Ethereal Rose in my cart for a couple of days.

Saw your post & went back to it & ordered!

I used up an Etheral Rose years, ago & I don't know why I never replaced it. It was so pretty.

I have want Pink Grapefruit forever, but just never bought it.

So I go the Ethereal Rose/Sateen Subtle Berry Blush duo, so I love that I get to try something else to go with it. Thank you. I hadn't seen that.

And, I got an Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Smokey Taupe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Goodies Arrived Today

Isn't it fun when new things arrive, @JudyL ?  

My Ordinary order finally got here so tonight I started with their new eyelash serum.  Hoping I'll get results by September🤞.  I also opened the hyaluronic serum.  I'm using Perlier Black Rice HA, and like it very much, but thought I'd try TO to compare.  TO is thinner. My ginormous bottle of Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil and Ayurvedic Body Lotion also arrived. I actually held that bottle of oil and momentarily admired it.  I'm so excited about getting such a big size.  I'm using the oil rather freely these days in my skincare routines, a drop added to thicker foundation to help it spread more easily, mixed in with my arm moisturizer, etc. I love it!  I've also been doing the Perlier Vitamin C mask and Royal Elixir masks a couple times a week.  I've been stepping up the self care here. 👍