Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the relatively new eye spackle that comes in a round,small container? The # is A 79748. If so, is it anything like the the original that came in the small round container with the lip primer? 

Thanks so much. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Eye Spackle

I haven't used that one but I love the Eye Spackle in the black and white tube.   The container is exactly like the Undereye Spackle but they're different products.  Eye Spackle keeps my deep set eyes from having that itchy buildup of shadow in the crease and shadow goes on in rich color.

I don't have to put my fingers into a container, it's clear, and it's terrific!  I have to get it at Ulta now, they don't seem to carry it here any longer.

I've also used her pens but I felt they were messy.  Her neutral one was white and you had to make sure you covered it.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I haven't used that one but I love the Eye Spackle in the black and white tube.   The container is exactly like the Undereye Spackle but they're different products.  Eye Spackle keeps my deep set eyes from having that itchy buildup of shadow in the crease and shadow goes on in rich color.

I don't have to put my fingers into a container, it's clear, and it's terrific!  I have to get it at Ulta now, they don't seem to carry it here any longer.

I've also used her pens but I felt they were messy.  Her neutral one was white and you had to make sure you covered it.

Ditto. I use her eye spackle in the tube every day. I also have the undereye spackle and probably should use it more than I do! I've tried the pens, and the original one that came in a little travel jar with a lip spackle. The tube is my favorite too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I use this eye spackle and love it.  Keeps shadow on all day, and no irritation or burning that I get with so many others that I have tried.  The gentleness is the main reason why I like it.   btw, unless the formula changed over the years, this is not new.  My first purchase of this item was before the tube.  You can see the reviews date back to 2008.