Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Elements Foundation

A274295 comes with hydrating primer. 

Does anyone use the foundation? TIA

Frequent Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Elements Foundation

I have used Baked Elements for over one year. I have it on auto delivery.  I tried several other powder foundations, but wasn't impressed. BE is talc free which is important for me. I use BE over moisturizer and spackle with SPF.  BTW I 'm 71 years old and BE doesn't settle into my lines and wrinkles. Highly recommend. 

Contributor

I'm glad I saw this I normally wear balance and brighten but I'm going to try the baked elements. I was gonna Oder the balance and glow but I think I will order the baked elements.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Deciding between Double Take & Elements
Contributor

I'm 46  and use this make up and just got my mom a set of Laura Geller and she is 76 and loves it. Any other tips from Laura's line?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity, Although your inquiry is about Baked Elements, I'd like to highly recommend Laura Geller's Double Take foundation.  It's another in her baked brand of products.  It wears beautifully, giving the skin a natural finish that is neither dry powdery looking or luminous.  Double Take can be worn wet or dry, but I prefer to brush it on dry.  Another great factor about Double Take for me is that it is available in more shades than other Geller foundations.  QVC also sells Double Take.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, Although your inquiry is about Baked Elements, I'd like to highly recommend Laura Geller's Double Take foundation.  It's another in her baked brand of products.  It wears beautifully, giving the skin a natural finish that is neither dry powdery looking or luminous.  Double Take can be worn wet or dry, but I prefer to brush it on dry.  Another great factor about Double Take for me is that it is available in more shades than other Geller foundations.  QVC sells also Double Take.  

Thanks!🙋

Contributor

I don't need talc at my age

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Baked Elements foundation a lot - been using it almost since it was introduced.  I've built up a little stash for myself, in case it would get retired.  There are times when I use it alone over a primer, but I also like using it as a setting powder over my BB or CC cream. I also carry one in my purse for touch-ups.  IMO, the Baked Elements is better than the Balance-n-Brighten because it's more lightweight.  B-n-B can sometimes look muddy in color and it also seems to accentuate pores. 

Trusted Contributor

Double take is matte, the Elements looks slightly dewy on. I prefer matte, but just don't like the Double Take at all. I wish Elements was slightly less dewy looking, it would be perfect. It does look natural (Elements) but I prefer no shine.