Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Cosmetics On SALE!

@Dusty1 wrote:

Has anyone ordered from HauteLook? I ordered several Tarte things on March 4 & still haven't recieved anything? I'm wary of ordering anything else.

@Dusty1  I have.  That's one thing about HauteLook - you can't be in a rush because their shipping is very slow.  It's stated on their website that things don't ship for 2-3 weeks and then there's the wait while the shipment is in transit.  You'll probably receive your items today or very soon.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dusty1 wrote:

Has anyone ordered from HauteLook? I ordered several Tarte things on March 4 & still haven't recieved anything? I'm wary of ordering anything else.

@Dusty1  I have.  That's one thing about HauteLook - you can't be in a rush because their shipping is very slow.  It's stated on their website that things don't ship for 2-3 weeks and then there's the wait while the shipment is in transit.  You'll probably receive your items today or very soon.

Yes what JLF said. Everyone needs to read the information on these type of sites before they order.  If you aren't willing to be patient for your items, then you shouldn't shop there because they WILL take a longer time. On occasion they ship within a day or two but they will note that on the site- it will say something like "quick ship" next to the item.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @BEUTIFL for the heads up! I ordered another LG Baked Elements in light (my fave powder) and a blush I have wanted to try (Lychee rose) 
Contributor

Hey @Krissy_1968 ~ I'm so glad that you could take advantage of the LG sale! 👍 Hope you are having an excellent week!!! 💐

Contributor

Hey @HappyDaze ~ Glad you could look at the LG sale, sorry they didn't have your shade available. 😕 I guess they wanted to help you save $$ for that future QVC purchase!!!💍😁 Have a great week! 👸

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Double Take was in Laura's last TSV.  I didn't get that TSV, but I have tried Double Take at Ulta.  There are 9 shades and QVC only has 7.  As it turns out one of the missing shades is the best color for me--Honey.  I put it on in the early afternoon at the store, and wore it late into the evening.   I prefer a light coverage, but for testing purpose applied much more foundation than I normally would.  My face was looking pretty good at around 10:00pm with no touch-ups.  The powder felt weightless on my face.  Like many of the modern powder foundations it did not make my face look dry and powdery, but neither was I a shiney mess.  I feel confident to say that Double Take offers a decent level of light-to-medium coverage.  Those who prefer to feel their makeup and/or desire a heavy coverage should take a pass on Double Take.  I can't really make a fair comparison to Baked Elements because that one doesn't have a good color match for me to wear it.   

Thanks to the Geller team for adding Sand and Honey which are warm yellow-based shades for darker skin tones.  Anyone who can't wear Laura's Tan because it is too red, and Deep is too dark, one of these new shades may work for you.