Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten

Ulta is having Laura's baked blush on sale April 3rd for $14. I want to get a new peach shade. Has anyone tried "Peach Berry"? Not much found on it doing searching. 

I am interested in " Peach Delight" as well, but Musings of a Muse it looks horrid on her (she rated it bad as well) but there's also a great review & pic at temptalia.

I may try the more coral color "Fruit Punch", too, after seeing the pic at temptalia.com. Any color or finish comments on these three I mentioned? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Blush n Brighten

I’m going to Ulta and get one on the 3rd. I’m not sure what color they are offering but that’s one heck of a deal.

Trusted Contributor

I ended up getting all the shades I mentioned in my original post. Too good of a deal pass up on any. Another pretty shade was Berry Trifle. I got four for the price of two, plus free shipping.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 LG blushes and they’re really good. I have Pink Grapefruit and Pink Buttercream in the small travel size. 

Honored Contributor

I love Laura Geller's Blush N Brightens.  I have Apricot Peach, and it is one of my favorite blushes. I have it on today.The trick is to go very very light handed. Go back and add more if you need to, but it is very pgimented!!!!!! They are gorgeous though!