Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Blush n Brighten - Ulta Beauty Steal

I bought online last night -- Pink Buttercream, Peach Delight, and Honey Suckle. Plus, I bought some needed Shea Moisture Bath Wash (buy one, get one 50% off). So I received free shipping. And I can return locally if need be.

My total, including the SM products, before tax was only four dollars more than if I had bought just two of the blushes at $28 each.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the mica info!  I did stop at an Ulta on the way home and swatched a couple of colors and there was sparkle in them.  I went home and ordered the Pink Buttercream (Roseberry was sold out and I really wanted that one).  We will see how it works..  I also ordered the Benefit Stay Dont Stray..  Free shipping for Platinum Members  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the mica info!  I did stop at an Ulta on the way home and swatched a couple of colors and there was sparkle in them.  I went home and ordered the Pink Buttercream (Roseberry was sold out and I really wanted that one).  We will see how it works..  I also ordered the Benefit Stay Dont Stray..  Free shipping for Platinum Members  Smiley Happy

@MrsCat21, mica is in so many things. In these blushes, sometimes it's the first ingredient and sometimes the second. Interestingly, it's the first ingredient in Boysenberry, which is a matte blush.

I've used several of her blushes before and never thought it was any kind of glitter or shimmer bomb, more just a nice sheen. And I was one who actually wasn't wowed by the matte versions.

Remember to apply lightly, as these are very well-pigmented.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I am very fair and don't find Laura's blush's to have a sparkle to them. IMO,I find them to give a soft natural glow. I find the best way to apply them is to use a larger brush and a light touch. I agree they are highly pigmented. They last a very long time. I still have the original first one Berry and I love Down To Earth but I don't know if that one is still being made. It has a mauve and cream base....just beautiful. I love the marble effect since I use a small brush and can pull out some of the colors and use them as eye shadows.....very pretty! Give it a try and you might find a new eye shadow!  BTW, Nordstroms and her website carry some products that QVC does not have.