Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten - Ulta Beauty Steal

Laura Geller Baked Blushes for $15 (instore and online)  ...  I have never tried LG blushes so I think that I am going to get one.  Are they sparkly?  The colors look so pretty not sure which one to get...

I am leaning towards Roseberry and Pink Buttercream ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Blush n Brighten - Ulta Beauty Steal

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Laura Geller Baked Blushes for $15 (instore and online)  ...  I have never tried LG blushes so I think that I am going to get one.  Are they sparkly?  The colors look so pretty not sure which one to get...

Those are both beautiful colors! These are my favorite blushes! I saw they were going to be on the "21 days" at Ulta, then went to my local store and realized I had most of the colors! They are not sparkly, and they are beautiful when you apply them because of the striations in most of them. If you are fair the Pink Buttercream will look incredible on you. Let me know if you are interested in any others and I will try to help you - if I have that particular one. My three favorites are Pink Grapefruit, Golden Apricot, and Tropic Hues. I'm light complected with warm tones. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

MrsCat21, I love Laura's Blush and Brighten.  It is not sparkly at all.  Just adds a little glow to your face and it doesn't look flat.  I have been using only her blush for about a decade,  Love all of them, even colors I didn't think would look good on me since it has different colors swirled in one compact,  I bet you will love it!  

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Mica is the first ingredient.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 I am a Fair in Balance & Brighten---Pink Buttercream is probably my favorite LG blush color ever! So natural & pretty...no sparkle at all, but not "flat" either.

Trusted Contributor

I am Medium in Balance and Brighten, hazel eyes and dark brown hair.  Maybe I should stop at Ulta on the way home to see them in person...

Respected Contributor

I stopped at Ulta today and all the Laura Geller blushes were out and open just as you walk in.  

I swatched most of them, and gosh they are all gorgeous.  I already have Pink Buttercream as I am fair, and today picked up the Pink Grapefruit as it is a very warm glow and I think will be good for summer.  I applied it when I got home (of course....) and wow, so pretty!  Honeysuckle was lovely, Tropic Hue also, and there was a very nice peachy one I hadn't seen before.

Trusted Contributor

Love LG blushes and I have all that have been mentioned.  They last forever too!

@JeanLouiseFinch why is mica bad ?  I just looked at a few of my blushes ....LG, Tarte, Skinn, too faced..all have mica as the 1st or 2nd ingredient.  Seems to be the norm to me ?  I'm just curious now 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Love LG blushes and I have all that have been mentioned.  They last forever too!

@JeanLouiseFinch why is mica bad ?  I just looked at a few of my blushes ....LG, Tarte, Skinn, too faced..all have mica as the 1st or 2nd ingredient.  Seems to be the norm to me ?  I'm just curious now 

@Suebdoo  I posted that because the OP asked if the LG blush was sparkly.  That's what mica does, provides sparkle.  I'm not inferring that it's a bad ingredient but the OP might be disappointed if she doesn't want any sparkle.

Purpose of Mica in Cosmetics

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  ahhh thanks...that makes sense now!  I was thinking it was something else now that wasn't good for us 😁