Honored Contributor

Laura Geller - Best of Baked - Today Only Offer!

This looks tempting! $40 Nice travel palette

A523701

Laura Geller Best of Baked Full Face Palette

It's time for your bake-over! The Best of Baked Full Face Palette from Laura Geller delivers the everyday makeup essentials in one easy-to-use palette. Featuring eye shadows, blushes, and bronzer, these highly pigmented products help to sculpt, define, and highlight your gorgeous features!

From Laura Geller.

Includes:

• Best of Baked Full Face Palette, including three 0.02-oz eye shadows, two 0.06-oz blushes, and 0.16-oz bronzer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller - Best of Baked - Today Only Offer!

@Chi-town girl 

As a LG fan I noticed this one this AM and thought the same thing as you, what a handy 'touch up' palette to have in your purse!

It's in my cart, so I need to check out soon, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are more products in there than what are listed, isn't there? 

It looks like there is a highlighter maybe?  I get the 3 eyeshadows and the pink is a blush.  Is the brown marbled shade the bronzer or the other blush?  And then what are the 2 products in the center?  The lightest is the one I'm assuming is the highlighter.  Is the other a blush or is that the bronzer?

Sorry, I'm just confused here.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

The brown shade is her bronzer.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

POSTED ON THE LANCER THREAD THAT THERE WAS A NEW LG LIPPIE 3 PIECE SET FOR UNDER $25.  KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE THAT PALETTE TOO CHI!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It looks like there is a highlighter maybe?  I get the 3 eyeshadows and the pink is a blush.  Is the brown marbled shade the bronzer or the other blush?  And then what are the 2 products in the center?  The lightest is the one I'm assuming is the highlighter.  Is the other a blush or is that the bronzer?

@Lipstickdiva, there are three eye shadows in the colors oyster, sunstone, and almond. There is bronzer in the shade medium and a blush in the shade pink buttercream. The two items in the center are highlighters in the shades french vanilla and french almond. If you zoom in on the palette you can see the names...oddly enough it looks like french almond is spelled french alomond. That can't be good. Ha!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, there are three eye shadows in the colors oyster, sunstone, and almond. There is bronzer in the shade medium and a blush in the shade pink buttercream. The two items in the center are highlighters in the shades french vanilla and french almond. If you zoom in on the palette you can see the names...oddly enough it looks like french almond is spelled french alomond. That can't be good. Ha!  

@pupwhipped , thank you so much.  I decided to pass.  I thought about it for an upcoming trip but I would never use the highlighters.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, I absolutely did not need the darn thing but I caved and ordered it when it was selling out. I'm easily swayed. 😆 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, I absolutely did not need the darn thing but I caved and ordered it when it was selling out. I'm easily swayed. 😆 

@pupwhipped , I fell asleep so didn't see the show.  Had I seen a presentation I have a feeling I would have folded like a cheap umbrella.